Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our Weekend!

My weekend started on....

~~Friday~~
Daycare was closed on Friday {darn! ;)} So Brody and I got to the zoo right as it opened!! Our first stop was the turtles. We sat and stared at the the tortoises for a good, long 10 minutes. We looked at all of the animals inside. Brody was loving the ducks and was much more into the animals than our last visit to the zoo. We watch the dolphin show and took the monorail train ride! After that we met daddy at work and had lunch!





That night we had dinner with the Sullivan's who also have a little boy 5 days younger than Brody. It was so much fun hanging out with them! Trading stories and laughs! Although many people in the restaurant were probably annoyed with the little guys for being loud. But we went to a loud restaurant and they are little! Oh well it happens. Just because you have a child doesn't mean you have to stay at home all day long! I think people just don't understand sometimes.

~~Saturday~~

I got up early and took a much needed yoga class! I hope to make that a Saturday morning tradition!

Brody and I worked on art projects. In lieu of spring we decided to paint flower pots! we are still working on the "don't eat the paint" part though. Don't worry, it was non-toxic finger paint :)



After painting ... we decided to go SWIMMING!! Last time Brody went he was probably about six months old. So its been a while since we went. But Brody LOVED it! We start swimming lessons in April so I thought it would be a nice idea to get him re-acquainted with the water..






~~Sunday~~


We went to church and i'm trying to get Brody to learn that he needs to sit still for 1 hour. So we tried to keep him occupied on our laps and let him know that he cannot run around. It was a stuggle, but I can't wait till we graduate from the "crying area" and can join the rest of the congregation!

Sunday afternoon I had lunch with my bestie and then we hung out at her house and looked at old pictures and laughed at ourselves! The "trouble" we used to get into and things we used to do! Loved it, Love her!


Well off to bed. Busy week ahead ..... at least its SPRING BREAK - NO CLASS!!! YIPPEEE

1 comment:

  1. so many cute pics of your little man!! i missed him on sunday, glad i get to see him next weekend though :)

    great classic pic of us! ;) that state fair night was so much fun!! haha!!
    it was so much fun to look at our old photos and just laugh!

    ReplyDelete