Brody is a picky eater!! 90% of what we give him lands on the floor! Our daycare lady says he eats pretty much everything she gives him. But we can't figure out what works at home and what the difference is between daycare and at home. We have made little progress though, but getting him over his fear of "healthy" foods has been a tough one! He is too much like him mom and dad!!
I may have been a little ahead of myself but I went through his closet and drawers tonight and pulled out some of the summer stuff and put away some of the winter clothes and the things he has out grown. So far I have 5 containers full of out grown clothes and 1 bag! He has gone through more clothes than me!! Its amazing how fast they grow out of everything! I constantly have to go through his closet to make sure I am rotating his clothes choices. I havent decided yet if I should hold onto it all or just some. At the rate im going by the time he is 2 i'll have 4 more bins!! I don't have room for that!
OFF to bed! Maybe I can keep up on this blog thing. ;)
While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt
No comments:
Post a Comment